Friday, December 21, 2012

Poor baby!

Yesterday got away from me. One of the reasons was we discovered Blue had been hiding a secret under his thick, heavy, beautiful coat - a HUGE hot spot.

So off to the vet he went. He came home with a large shaved area and he has been creeping around the edges of rooms ever since! He is so self-conscious; bless his heart.

Here's a quick shot of the area, just in front of his tail. My son's job now is to put the spray treatment on the area twice a day and then make sure he doesn't lick it off. I think it could become a temporary full time job ...

Poor Blue
For the next few days, I am going to focus on those for whom I am most thankful - my children and my dogs. I hope to get pictures of all in front of the tree. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment