Friday, December 28, 2012

How does she DO THAT?

For the past five days or so, I have slept on the living room sofa. I have a cold and it's just easier to breathe when I'm in a more upright position. So explain to me how Carson, who sleeps in her crate, in my room, with the door closed, KNOWS when I wake up. Not when I get up, or even when I turn from one side to another. She seems to know when I open my eyes - even before then!

Now, it could be that I subconsciously hear her stirring in her crate and wake up. But it sure doesn't feel that way from where I'm sleeping. It feels kind of creepy, like the little squirt is in my head and knows what is going on even as it's happening.

There's a scary thought: A mind-reading Welsh Terrier. Be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment