Wednesday, November 20, 2013

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday

The race is on to have the house in order, the shopping done, the food prepared for next week's influx of people. Even though my nephew, his wife and three daughters are not joining us this year, we have an additional two people (and one migratory shore bird, but that's another story). There is definitely some decluttering to be done in the next few days. Here are two of the three canine "helpers." One helped a bit too much, making the carpet shampooer necessary. A massage and a tropical island sound really good about now.



Must. Remember. To. Breathe!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I'm sure the furry helpers were a great asset in the cleaning duties! My "granddog" Westie is terrified of the carpet shampooer. Of course, he is the reason I usually have to use it! HoHoHo!!

    ReplyDelete