Wednesday, November 13, 2013

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday

The first dog I worked with was a young puppy. After we finished, he settled down for a nap.









I passed by this big guy each time I walked back and forth. He watched me with such focus and I enjoyed sitting quietly with him, asking for his health, happiness and safety.


His coloring was so different than anything I have ever seen. The steel gray of his coat shone in the light and his bark was big and deep - and impressive!


This little girl was our class dog. I don't know her name, but "Sally" kept coming to me as I interacted with her throughout the day so, to me, she is Sally.








Finally, this older boy kept following me with his eyes. I sat with him for a while, but he was uncomfortable with anyone being too close.





I pray each of these dogs finds a wonderful forever home very soon. Please join me in sending good wishes their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment