Friday, January 3, 2014

New year, new goals

I hope everyone had just the kind of holiday season they hoped to have  - and now it's time to create the best year ever. At least that's my plan. My writings here will (hopefully!) be a bit more organized and regular. Friday's posts will follow my journey in learning and practicing Tellington TTouch. I have three sessions under my belt and hope to finish the remaining three for my level one in the next 12-14 months. Each week, I plan to focus on one touch and use it on myself and the dogs throughout the week. Then, on Friday, I will share my experiences and let you know which touch I'll be using the following week.

Okay. Ready? Here goes! Beginning today, I am going to work with Bear TTouch. Bear is described as having "an activating effect and is soothing for itching hot spots from fleas or skin allergies." Bear is also useful for "large, well-muscled dogs who lack focus or are hyperactive."


Marley is always ready to snuggle and help out
with TTouch practice.
Here is one of my pack, Jacob Marley, waiting his turn for the week. From all of us here, stay safe and warm on this first weekend in January.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment